Every so often, I do some links to posts on Latin American politics in case you're not familiar with people blogging out there.
- At Central American Politics, Mike Allison notes how Salvadorans are not happy with their government's performance, but at least there is a bit of silver lining.
- At Caracas Chronicles, Quico Toro looks at Nicolás Maduro's annual accountability speech. He's a wee bit critical.
- At Latin America Goes Global, Chris Sabatini vents his spleen about how supposedly anti-populists welcome U.S. populism.
- At AULA Blog, Carlos Malamud looks at the electoral calendar for 2017.
- Boz muses about possible Russian interference in Latin America. I'm not quite ready to make that leap yet but I'll keep an open mind.
- Honduras Culture & Politics has a post on drugs and corruption in Honduras.