Reading columns by Mary Anastasia O'Grady is educational because you can learn something new. Not something technically true or accurate, but certainly new. From today's column I learn that:
- Brazil is on an "eternal quest to reduce U.S. power in the region."
- Latin America has an axis of evil--she suggests that Chile is evil too, or at least Bachelet
- Venezuela has a military government
- Hillary Clinton is not a "big proponent of freedom" because she talked about poverty and inequality at the OAS
- There is now a dichotomy of "liberty" and "tyranny" in Latin America