Monday, December 31, 2018

Most Popular Posts of 2018

Below are the five posts from 2018 that got the most hits.

1. My free Latin American Politics textbook

I'm very pleased by this. I want as many eyes on it as I can get. Hey, it's free!


This story resonated well beyond people who normally read blogs. 


Not sure why this one got so many hits. It's about how China actually made more truthful statements about Rex Tillerson. Remember him?

This is my review of a book a former student and a colleague of mine in Spanish co-edited. I'm glad so many people have seen it.


This was a great discussion I had with Geoff Ramsey back in February about all the possible avenues for political change in Venezuela.


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP