Monday, June 11, 2012

Twitter insults

Too funny. José Cárdenas just got a Twitter feed (@JoseCardenasUSA), and his first tweet was to think I was agreeing with him on a rant against Ecuador at Shadow Government--he refused to respond to a rebuttal from the lawyer representing Ecuadorians:

GregWeeksUNCC Thanks for your concern but responding to paid flacks is a waste of my time.

Then he didn't like my response:

Facts or flacks are a waste? RT Thanks for your concern but responding to paid flacks is a waste of my time

So his second tweet was to insult me without knowing anything about me:

GregWeeksUNCC I also don't have time to play word games with assistant professors with too much time on their hands

Bienvenidos a Twitter!




2 comments:

setty 7:04 PM  

wait, "assistant professor" is now an insult? you need to get out more. for example:

http://settysoutham.wordpress.com/2012/06/05/rubiales-pre-to-to-buy-alange-cum-petromagdalena-pmd-to-time-to-cash-out/#comment-2959

Greg Weeks 8:26 PM  

I've been insulted on my blog a million times. Has anyone ever dedicated their first tweets to you?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP